From June 2017, a new curry menu option will be available to parties who boat charter trips on the John Pinkerton II.
We are pleased that the Waterwitch pub in Odiham (opposite the Colt Hill Wharf) will be able to provide the following main course menu choices:
- Chicken Tikka (Medium, non-gluten containing)
- Chicken Shashlik (Mild)
- Black Lentil Dahl (Mild, vegetarian, non-gluten containing)
- Vegetable Jalfrezi (Medium, vegetarian)
which will be served with turmeric rice and poppadum, and one pot of mango chutney per table of 4.
The food will be ready to be delivered to the boat at the end of the Waterwitch garden shortly after departure, so there will be a slight delay while this takes place. For this reason, it will be more convenient if the charterer chooses a trip westwards to St John’s Castle (subject to water levels).
If you would like to try the curry option on your boat trip, we ask that you please arrange this direct with the Waterwitch. Please call Dean Oxborough (manager) on 01256 702778, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order.
- Please place your food orders at least 7 days in advance of the boat trip.
- We recommend that you limit your party size to around 35 people. With more passengers the boat becomes somewhat cramped with the tables required for the meals (including a serving area).
- We also recommend that you keep a record of the list of menu choices and bring that with you.